Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt E-Learning Program | 2021
May 24 - December 31
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSGB) E-Learning Program
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is the key change agent in leading organizational and financial improvement where it is needed most. They lead process improvement projects within their department or function. Green Belts are part-time project managers with a functional knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology.
What’s unique with Whitehall’s program?
- Emphasis on project-based learning. More actual and on-the-job practice. Less academic and theoretical treatment of the subject.
- Grounded on the universal principles of leading change, innovation, and sound project management practices.
- Facilitated by ASQ Certified Master Black Belt with experience in deploying Lean Six Sigma in Fortune 500 companies.
- Designed and tested by seasoned practitioners with more than 100 years of combined professional experience with a single focus – to enhance the chance of success for the aspiring Green Belt candidate.
This unique program focuses on the “why” do it and “how” to do your respective projects. Whitehall’s 90-day program for Green Belts will equip you with the skills and techniques to complete your project in record time.
Introduction – Align the strategy
Understand the origins and principles of Lean and Six Sigma
Describe the importance of Lean Six Sigma as a corporate strategy
Identify the different roles and responsibilities
Describe the different phases of the DMAIC process improvement model
*Tips and tricks in deploying Lean Six Sigma
Define Phase – Set-up the right projects right
Identify and select process improvement projects
Create the project charter
Construct a high-level business process map
Analyze stakeholder requirements
*Tips and tricks in Define phase
Measure Phase – Quantify the current performance
Capture the voice of the customer (VOC)
Convert VOC to measures
Visualize current performance
Summarize process data
*Tips and tricks in Measure Phase
Analyze – Validate the sources of wastes and variations
Visualize the “As-Is” process
Uncover the different types of wastes
Perform root cause analysis
*Tips and tricks in Analyze phase
Improve – Achieve breakthrough performance level
Utilize lean fixes to address wastes
Use creativity techniques in identifying solutions
Visualize the “To-Be” process
Prepare and execute a test plan
Compare performance before and after the change
*Tips and tricks in Improve phase
Control – Sustain the new performance
Implement a monitoring and response plan
*Tips and tricks in Control phase
- 180-day access to Whitehall’s Cloud Campus® for a gamified and social learning experience.
- Interactive bite-size video lessons
- Downloadable resources (templates, guides and examples)
- Challenge yourself with hands-on exercises & knowledge checks.
- Earn points and badges as you complete them.
- Up to 5 hours 1-on-1 consultation.
- Whitehall consultant will guide and coach the Green Belt Candidate throughout their project.
- Access to the exclusive Whitehall community for continuous learning and networking with like-minded professionals.
- Front-line and middle-level managers who drive process improvement
- Business executives and owners who want to deliver tangible financial benefits
- Professionals who aspire to level up their careers and prepare for future growth
Duration: 180-day program
The estimated duration to complete a Green Belt project and earn the certification is 180 days* from the start of the training. All throughout the program, candidates will have access to training resources, project coaching, and support from Whitehall consultant.
*Actual results may vary
- Complete a business process improvement project within your department or function
- Present the completed project to Whitehall’s panel of consultants for evaluation
- Upon successful review, the candidate shall be awarded a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt credential
Participants should have Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint installed on their laptop or desktop. Participants should be familiar with the use of the software.
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please [Register here]
We will be issuing an invoice with payment instructions afterward. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Deposit cash or cheque at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branches nationwide
- Online fund transfer thru BPI Express Online and other bank’s online facility
- Mobile payment app GCash and PayMaya using the bank transfer feature
- Credit card via PayPal. Participants will shoulder Paypal fees of 4.4% + 15 PHP. Please expect the payment instruction to be sent to your email.
A scanned copy of Official Receipt will be emailed within 48 hours after receipt of payment.