Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSGB) Program | October 2023
October 6 @ 1:00 pm – October 28 @ 5:00 pm
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is the key change agent in leading organizational and financial improvement where it is needed most. They lead process improvement projects within their department or function. Green Belts are part-time project managers with a functional knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology.
What’s unique with Whitehall’s program?
- Emphasis on project-based learning. More actual and on-the-job practice. Less academic and theoretical treatment of the subject.
- Grounded on the universal principles of leading change, innovation, and sound project management practices.
- Facilitated by ASQ Certified Master Black Belt with experience in deploying Lean Six Sigma in Fortune 500 companies.
- Designed and tested by seasoned practitioners with more than 100 years of combined professional experience with a single focus – to enhance the chance of success for the aspiring Green Belt candidate.
This unique program focuses on the “why” do it and “how” to do your respective projects. Whitehall’s 90-day program for Green Belts will equip you with the skills and techniques to complete your project in record time.
Introduction – Align the strategy
- Understand the origins and principles of Lean and Six Sigma
- Describe the importance of Lean Six Sigma as an organizational strategy
- Identify the different roles and responsibilities
- Describe the different phases of the DMAIC process improvement model
Define Phase – Set-up the right projects right
- Project Charter
- VOC ➡️ CTQ Translation
- SIPOC Diagram
- RACI Matrix
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Financial Benefit Estimation
Measure Phase – Quantify the current performance
- Comprehensive Data Collection Plan
- Data Summarization (Basic Stats)
- Data Visualization (Trend, Pareto, Histogram, Box Plot)
- Sampling Techniques
- Hypothesis testing
Analyze – Validate the sources of wastes and variations
- Swimlane Mapping
- Identifying the 8 Wastes
- Quick Wins & Targeted Lean Solutions
- Cause & Effect Analysis
- Root Cause Verification with Trend, Pareto, Box Plot, Scatter Plot
- Simple Linear Regression Application
Improve – Achieve breakthrough performance level
- Impact vs. Effort Matrix
- Detailed Implementation Plan
- FMEA Application
- Visual Management System with Interactive Excel Dashboard
- Comparative Before & After Analysis
Control – Sustain the new performance
- Control Chart (Variable Data and Attribute)
- Workflow Standardization
- Monitoring & Response Plan
- Benefits Realization Strategy
Duration: 90-day program
The estimated duration to complete a Green Belt project and earn the certification is 90 days* from the start of the training. All throughout the program, candidates will have access to training resources, project coaching, and support from Whitehall consultant.
*Actual results may vary
Green Belt SKILL-UP Kit includes:
- Total of 32 training contact hours
- Up to 5 hours of personalized coaching
- Training and coaching by ASQ Certified Master Black Belt
- Tools, templates, and examples
- Access to Whitehall’s resources (online tools, alumni group, whitepapers, and publications)
- Front-line and middle-level managers who drive process improvement
- Business executives and owners who want to deliver tangible financial benefits
- Professionals who aspire to level up their careers and prepare for future growth
- Complete a business process improvement project within your department or function
- Present the completed project to Whitehall’s panel of consultants for evaluation
- Upon successful review, the candidate shall be awarded a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt credential
Participants should have Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint installed on their laptop or desktop. Participants should be familiar with the use of the software.
Regular Rate: Php 39,990.00
Payable until October 05, 2023 only.
Super Saver Promo: Php 34,990.00
Save P5,000 payable until September 29, 2023 only.
Installment Plan – Super Saver Promo
Pay Php17,990.00 before September 29, 2023
Pay Php17,000.00 before October 13, 2023
WH Yellow Belt Alumni Rate: Php29,990
Save Php10,000.00 payable until September 29, 2023 only.
Installment Plan – WH Yellow Belt Alumni Rate
Pay Php15,990.00 before September 29, 2023
Pay Php14,000.00 before October 13, 2023
Group Rate: Get 5 seats for only the price of 4!
Save Php39,990.00 Regular Rate applies. Payable until October 05, 2023
October 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 & 28, 2023 | Fridays & Saturdays | 1:00PM – 5:00PM | 8 sessions, total of 32 hours
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please [Register Here]
We will be issuing an invoice with payment instructions afterward. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Deposit cash or cheque at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branches nationwide
- Online fund transfer thru BPI Express Online and other bank’s online facility
- Mobile payment app GCash and PayMaya using the bank transfer feature
- Credit card via PayPal. Participants will shoulder Paypal fees of 4.4% + 15 PHP. Please expect the payment instruction to be sent to your email.
A scanned copy of Official Receipt will be emailed within 48 hours after receipt of payment.