Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB) Program | January 2021
January 23 @ 1:00 pm - January 30 @ 5:00 pm
Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB) Program
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is recognized as a key contributor to the success of a process improvement project. They have a working knowledge of the fundamental tools necessary to drive changes in work processes. Yellow Belts are recognized subject-matter experts with an added skill in process improvement methodology.
What’s unique with Whitehall’s program?
- Emphasis on project-based learning. More actual and on-the-job practice. Less academic and theoretical treatment of the subject.
- Grounded on the universal principles of leading change, innovation, and sound project management practices.
- Facilitated by ASQ Certified Master Black Belt with experience in deploying Lean Six Sigma in Fortune 500 companies.
- Designed and tested by seasoned practitioners with more than 100 years of combined professional experience with a single focus – to enhance the chance of success for the aspiring belt candidate.
This unique program focuses on the “why” do it and “how” to effectively apply the tools on the job. Whitehall’s 14-day program for Yellow Belts will equip you with the skills and techniques to contribute in process improvement projects.
Course Outline & Objectives
Understand the origins and principles of Lean and Six Sigma
Describe the importance of Lean Six Sigma as a corporate strategy
Identify the different roles and responsibilities
Describe the different phases of the DMAIC process improvement model
Define Phase – Set-up the right projects right
Identify and select process improvement opportunities
Enumerate the elements of a project charter
Understand the importance of a high-level business process map
Measure Phase – Quantify the current performance
Visualize current performance
Summarize process data
Analyze – Validate the sources of wastes and variations
Visualize the “As-Is” process
Uncover the different types of wastes
Improve – Achieve breakthrough performance level
Utilize lean fixes to address wastes
Compare performance before and after the change
Control – Sustain the new performance
Implement a monitoring and response plan
*Tips & Tricks for Yellow Belts
Duration: 8 training contact hours
There are a total of 8 training contact hours divided into 2 parts of 4 hours each scheduled on a Saturday. All throughout the program, candidates will have access to training resources, personalized coaching, and support from Whitehall consultant.
Yellow Belt START-UP Kit includes:
- Total of 8 training contact hours
- Up to 45 minutes of personalized coaching
- Tools, templates, and examples
- Access to Whitehall’s resources (e-classroom, alumni group, and publications)
All professionals who are currently participating, or want to contribute, in process improvement.
Candidates must complete the following requirements to obtain the Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt credential.
- Complete the course and obtain a minimum score of 80% in the knowledge checks.
- Submit practice exercises to demonstrate the correct application of the tools on-the-job.
Participants should have Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint installed on their laptop or desktop. Participants should be familiar with the use of the software.
Super Saver Promo: Php 5,990.00 (VAT inclusive)
Save P2,000 Payable until January 22, 2021 only.
Get 5 seats for only the price of 4!
Save Php 7,990.00 Regular Rate applies. Payable until January 22 , 2021
January 23 & 30, 2020 | 2 Saturdays | 1:00PM- 5:00PM
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please [Register here]
We will be issuing an invoice with payment instructions afterward. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Deposit cash or cheque at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branches nationwide
- Online fund transfer thru BPI Express Online and other bank’s online facility
- Mobile payment app GCash and PayMaya using the bank transfer feature
- Credit card via PayPal. Participants will shoulder Paypal fees of 4.4% + 15 PHP. Please expect the payment instruction to be sent to your email.
A scanned copy of Official Receipt will be emailed within 48 hours after receipt of payment.