Change Management Online Training | June 29, 2020
June 29 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
CHANGE MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
Organizations are now moving at a faster pace to catch up with market demands and to be at par with competition. Hence, transformational initiatives such as new systems, processes and technologies are implemented to ensure that the business continues to be relevant. As change is becoming to be considered as the new normal, it is inevitable that the workforce and the organization as a whole, must also be quick to adapt by ensuring that productivity is not compromised in the process.
This is where the capability to manage change is crucial. Aligned with the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) Standard for Change Management, this 1-day program will enable the change practitioner, managers and leaders gain the skills and knowledge of a globally accepted and professionally established approach in driving and addressing change effectively.
1. Introduction to Change Management
- Conceptual Framework of Change Management
- Relationship with project management and strategic planning
- Roles in Change Management
- Overview of the Change Management Process Groups and Toolkit
2. Evaluating the Change Impact and Organizational Readiness
- Defining the change initiative
- Conducting sponsors and stakeholders’ analysis, change impact and readiness assessment
- Considerations in Organizational Capacity and Readiness: Culture, Communication, Learning and Development
- Determining and assessing change risks
3. Creating the Change Strategy
- Resource, Communication, Sponsorship, Stakeholders Engagement, Training, Value Realization, Sustainability
4. Developing a Comprehensive Change Management Plan
- Factors to consider in developing the Change Management Plan
- Integrating the change components in the project plan
- Developing feedback mechanisms in monitoring the plan
5. Implementing the Change Management Plan
- Managing and monitoring of executed plans
- Modifying plans
6. Completing the Change
- Evaluating outcomes against objectives
- Documenting lessons learned
- Completion, transfer of ownership, and release of resources
Functional Managers and Executives / OD Professionals / Project Managers / Policymakers / Operations Managers / HR Managers / Corporate Planning Professionals / Continuous Improvement Practitioners / Training Specialists
Regular Rate: Php7,990.00
Super Saver Promo: Php5,990.00
Early Bird Rate: Php6,990.00
Get 5 seats for only the price of 4!
Save Php7,990.00. Regular rate applies.
- Course Certificate
- 7 hours online training
- Facilitated by Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) under the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
- Change Management templates, examples
Time & Schedule
June 29, 2020 | Monday | 8:30am-5:00pm
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please Register here.
We will be sending an email with payment instruction afterward. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Deposit cash or cheque at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branches nationwide
- Online fund transfer thru BPI Express Online and other bank’s online facility
- Mobile payment app GCash and PayMaya using the bank transfer feature
- Credit card via PayPal. Participants will shoulder Paypal fees of 4.4% + 15 PHP. Please expect the payment instruction to be sent to your email.
A scanned copy of Official Receipt will be emailed within 48 hours after receipt of payment.