Change Management Online Training | October 2020
October 28 @ 1:30 pm - October 30 @ 4:00 pm
Organizations are now moving at a faster pace to catch up with market demands and to be at par with competition. Hence, transformational initiatives such as new systems, processes and technologies are implemented to ensure that the business continues to be relevant. As change is becoming to be considered as the new normal, it is inevitable that the workforce and the organization as a whole, must also be quick to adapt by ensuring that productivity is not compromised in the process.
This is where the capability to manage change is crucial. This 3-session program will enable the change practitioners, managers and leaders to gain the skills and knowledge of a globally accepted and professionally established approach in driving and addressing change effectively.
1. Concept of Change as an Experience and Process
- Change Management Frameworks
- The Discipline of Change Management
2. Preparing the Organization for Change
- Building the Change Case and Organizational Readiness
- Stakeholders’ Analysis
- Change Impact and Risks Analysis
- Change Strategy Development
3. Planning for Change
- Change Plan Components
- Project Plan Integration
4. Transitioning Effectively
- Implementing the Change Plan
- Completing the Change Plan
Functional Managers and Executives / OD Professionals / Project Managers / Policymakers / Operations Managers / HR Managers / Corporate Planning Professionals / Continuous Improvement Practitioners / Training Specialists
Regular Rate: Php7,990.00
Payable until October 26, 2020
Super Saver Promo: Php5,990.00
Save Php2,000. Payable until October 02, 2020
Get 5 seats for only the price of 4!
Save Php7,990.00 Regular Rate applies. Payable until October 26, 2020
- 7.5 hours online training
- Course Certificate
- Facilitated by Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) under the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
- Change Management templates, examples
Schedule and Time
October 28, 29 & 30, 2020 | Wednesday – Friday | 1:30pm-4:00pm
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please Register here.
We will be sending an email with payment instruction afterward. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Deposit cash or cheque at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branches nationwide
- Online fund transfer thru BPI Express Online and other bank’s online facility
- Mobile payment app GCash and PayMaya using the bank transfer feature
- Credit card via PayPal. Participants will shoulder Paypal fees of 4.4% + 15 PHP. Please expect the payment instruction to be sent to your email.
A scanned copy of Official Receipt will be emailed within 48 hours after receipt of payment.