Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB) Program | March-May 2021
March 4, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - May 28, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB) Program
A Black Belt is an experienced business process improvement practitioner. They have demonstrated the capability to deliver tangible business results. Black Belts lead cross-functional projects and have mastery of the Lean Six Sigma framework.
What’s unique with Whitehall’s program?
- Emphasis on project-based learning. More actual and on-the-job practice. Less academic and theoretical treatment of the subject.
- Grounded on the universal principles of leading change, innovation, and sound project management practices.
- Facilitated by ASQ Certified Master Black Belt with experience in deploying Lean Six Sigma in Fortune 500 companies.
- Designed and tested by seasoned practitioners with more than 100 years of combined professional experience with a single focus – to enhance the chance of success for the aspiring Black Belt candidate.
This unique program focuses on the “why” do it and “how” to do your respective projects. Whitehall’s 180-day program for Black Belts will equip you with the skills and techniques to complete your project in record time.
Introduction – Align the strategy
Understand the origins and principles of Lean and Six Sigma
Describe the importance of Lean Six Sigma as a corporate strategy
Identify the different roles and responsibilities
Describe the different phases of the DMAIC process improvement model
*Tips and tricks in deploying Lean Six Sigma
Leading Change – Increase the acceptance of the change
Evaluate the impact
Create the change strategy
Develop a change management plan
Implement the plan
Evaluate outcomes and document lessons learned
*Tips and tricks in leading change
Define Phase – Set-up the right projects right
Identify and select process improvement projects
Create the project charter
Construct a high-level business process map
Analyze stakeholder requirements
Define the communication plan
Set-up project reviews and responsibility matrix
*Tips and tricks in Define phase
Measure Phase – Quantify the current performance
Capture the voice of the customer (VOC)
Convert VOC to measures
Establish statistical data collection
Visualize current performance
Summarize process data
Assess process stability and capability
*Tips and tricks in Measure Phase
Analyze – Validate the sources of wastes and variations
Visualize the “As-Is” process
Uncover the different types of wastes
Perform root cause analysis
Validate root cause using statistical tests
*Tips and tricks in Analyze phase
Improve – Achieve breakthrough performance level
Utilize lean fixes to address wastes
Use creativity techniques in identifying solutions
Visualize the “To-Be” process
Prepare and execute a test plan
Identify risks and define actions
Compare performance before and after the change
*Tips and tricks in Improve phase
Control – Sustain the new performance
Implement a monitoring and response plan
Establish a visual management system
*Tips and tricks in Control phase
Duration: 180-day program
The estimated duration to complete a Black Belt project and earn the certification is 180 days* from the start of the training. All throughout the program, candidates will have access to training resources, project coaching, and support from Whitehall consultant.
*Actual results may vary
Black Belt LEVEL-UP Kit includes:
- Total of 80 training contact hours
- Up to 16 hours of personalized coaching
- Training and coaching by ASQ Certified Master Black Belt
- Tools, templates, and examples
- Access to Whitehall’s Cloud Campus® for an online, gamified, and social learning experience
- Front-line and middle-level managers who drive process improvement
- Business executives and owners who want to deliver tangible financial benefits
- Professionals who aspire to level up their careers and prepare for future growth
- Complete a cross-functional business process improvement project
- Present the completed project to Whitehall’s panel of consultants for evaluation
- Upon successful review, the candidate shall be awarded a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt credential
Participants should have Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint installed on their laptop or desktop. Participants should be familiar with the use of the software.
Minitab® is the statistical software to be used. A trial version may be downloaded at https://www.minitab.com/trial
Regular Rate: Php76,990.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Payable until March 03, 2022
Super Saver Promo: Php65,990 (VAT Inclusive)
Save Php11,000.00. Payable until February 04, 2022
Installment Plan – Super Saver Promo
Pay Php33,990.00 until February 04, 2022
Pay Php32,000.00 until April 22, 2022
Yellow Belt Alumni Rate: Php54,990 (VAT Inclusive)
Save Php22,000.00 Payable until February 11, 2022
Installment Plan – Yellow Belt Alumni Rate
Pay Php27,990.00 until February 11, 2022
Pay Php27,000.00 until April 22, 2022
Group Rate: Get 5 seats for only the price of 4!
Save Php76,990.00 Regular Rate applies.
Payable until March 03, 2022
Note: Installment Plan is only available to Individual and Personal-funded
March 04, 05, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, April 22, 23, 29, 30, May 06, 07, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 | Fridays & Saturdays | 1:00PM – 5:00PM | 10 weeks, 20 sessions, total of 80 hours
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please [Register here]
We will be issuing an invoice with payment instructions afterward. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Deposit cash or cheque at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branches nationwide
- Online fund transfer thru BPI Express Online and other bank’s online facility
- Mobile payment app GCash and PayMaya using the bank transfer feature
- Credit card via PayPal. Participants will shoulder Paypal fees of 4.4% + 15 PHP. Please expect the payment instruction to be sent to your email.
A scanned copy of Official Receipt will be emailed within 48 hours after receipt of payment.