Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Online Training | August & September 2020
August 7 @ 1:00 pm - September 5 @ 5:00 pm
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is the key change agent for the Six Sigma process – leading teams to organizational and financial improvement where it is needed most. They lead their own projects within a relatively narrow area. Green Belts may find themselves supporting a Black Belt in a large multi-functional project. Lean Six Sigma Green Belts are part-time project managers with functional knowledge of Six Sigma tools and methodology.
- Role of Green Belt to the success of LSS Deployment
- Walkthrough of DMAIC Phases, Objective, Tools and Techniques Organizer
- Show and Tell: Storyboard of successful projects
- Elements of Financial Validation
- Categories of LSS project benefits
- Financial Quantification Methods
- Build a business case and the project charter
- Capture the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Stakeholder Communication plan
- Kick-off project team
- Plan and execute the Statistical Data Collection
- Establish baseline performance – stability and capability
- Map the process
- Define process and result measures
- Identify potential sources of wastes using Gemba walks
- Analyze sources of common cause variations
- Identify Quick Wins
- Stratify the data using graphical tools
- Verify critical factors in common cause variations
- Generate solutions using creativity tools
- Prioritize and test the proposed solutions
- Validate improvement
- Implement proven solutions
- Implement the new standard
- Define a control plan
- Engage team members towards continuing excellence
Anyone who is passionate about process improvement.
- Complete a department-wide process or quality improvement project using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology
- Document the project from beginning to end, and then present to Whitehall’s Panel of Master Black Belts for evaluation
- Upon successful review, the trainee shall be awarded a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
Note: Candidates should complete their projects within a maximum of 90-day program (3 months) after the training.
- 40 hours online training
- 8 hours personalized coaching
- GB tool guide, templates, and examples
- Access to e-learning suite, e.g., class recording, google classroom
Regular Rate: Php34,990.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Payable until August 05, 2020
Super Saver Promo: Php29,990.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Save P5,000.00 Payable until July 10, 2020
Yellow Belt Alumni Rate: Php24,990.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Save P10,000.00 Payable until July 17, 2020
Get 5 seats for only the price of 4!
Save P34,990.00 Regular Rate applies. Payable until August 05, 2020
Project management professionals, technical professionals, business analysts, data scientists, operations managers, engineers, IT professionals, HR practitioners, team supervisors, accountants, product managers, business process owners, etc..
Schedule and Time
August 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29, September 4 & 5, 2020
1:00 PM- 5:00 PM
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please [Register here]
We will be issuing an invoice with payment instruction afterward. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Deposit cash or cheque at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branches nationwide
- Online fund transfer thru BPI Express Online and other bank’s online facility
- Mobile payment app GCash and PayMaya using the bank transfer feature
- Credit card via PayPal. Participants will shoulder Paypal fees of 4.4% + 15 PHP. Please expect the payment instruction to be sent to your email.
A scanned copy of Official Receipt will be emailed within 48 hours after receipt of payment.