- This event has passed.
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB) for Green Belt-trained | June-July 2022
June 3, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - July 9, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB) Program
A Black Belt is an experienced business process improvement practitioner. They have demonstrated capability to deliver tangible business results. Black Belts lead cross-functional projects and has mastery of the Lean Six Sigma framework.
What’s unique with Whitehall’s program?
- Emphasis on project-based learning. More actual and on-the-job practice. Less academic and theoretical treatment of the subject.
- Grounded on the universal principles of leading change, innovation and sound project management practices.
- Facilitated by ASQ Certified Master Black Belt with experience in deploying Lean Six Sigma in Fortune 500 companies.
- Designated and tested by seasoned practitioners with more than 100 years of combined professional experience with a single focus – to enhance the chance of success for the aspiring Black Belt candidate.
This unique program focuses on the “why” do it and “how” to do your respective projects. Whitehall’s 180-day program for Black Belts will equip you with the skills and techniques to complete your project in record time.
Leading Change – Increase the acceptance of the change
- Evaluate the impact
- Create the change strategy
- Develop a change management plan
- Implement the Plan
- Evaluate outcomes and document lessons learned
- *Tips and tricks in leading change
Define Phase – Set-up the right projects right
- Identify and select cross-functional process improvement projects
- Quantify business benefits
- Construct a value stream map
- Analyze stakeholder requirements
- Define the communication plan
- *Tips and tricks in Define phase
Measure Phase – Quantify the current performance
- Establish statistical data collection
- Assess process stability
- Perform capability analysis
- *Tips and tricks in Measure phase
Analyze – Validate the sources of wastes and variations
- Perform root cause analysis
- Validate root cause using statistical tests
- *Tips and tricks in Analyze phase
Improve – Achieve breakthrough performance level
- Use creativity techniques in identifying solutions
- Prepare and execute a test plan
- Identify risks and define actions
- Compare performance before and after the change
- *Tips and tricks in Improve phase
Control – Sustain the new performance
- Implement a monitoring and response plan
- Establish a visual management system
- *Tips and tricks in Control phase
Duration: 180-day program
The estimated duration to complete a Black Belt project and earn the certification is 180-days* from the start of the training. All throughout the program, candidates will have access to training resources, project coaching, and support by Whitehall Consultant.
* Actual results may vary
Black Belt Level-Up Kit (for GB-trained) includes:
- Total of 48 training contact hours
- Up to 8 hours of personalized coaching
- Training and coaching by ASQ Certified Master Black Belt
- Tools, templates and real project examples
- Access to Whitehall’s resources (e-classroom, alumni group and publications)
- Front-line and middle-level managers who drive process improvement
- Business executives and owners who want to deliver tangible financial benefits
- Professional who aspire to level up their careers and prepare for future growth
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training from a credible institution.
- Complete a cross-functional business process improvement project
- Present the completed project to Whitehall’s panel of consultants for evaluation
- Upon successful review, the candidate shall be awarded a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt credential
QI Macro® is the statistical software to be used. A trial version may be downloaded at https://www.qimacros.com/trial/30-day/
Regular Rate: Php41,990.00
Payable until June 02, 2022 only.
Green Belt Alumni Rate: Php29,990.00
Save Php12,000.00 Payable until June 01, 2022 only.
Installment Plan – Green Belt Alumni Rate
Pay Php15,990.00 until June 01, 2022
Pay Php14,000.00 until July 01, 2022
Group Rate Promo: Get 5 seats for only the price of 4!
Save P41,990.00. Regular Rate applies.
Payable until June 02, 2022
Note: Installment Plan is only available to Individual and Personal-funded
June 03, 04, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, July 01, 02, 08, 09 | Fridays & Saturdays | 1:00PM-5:00PM | 48 hours
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please [Register here]
We will be issuing an invoice with payment instruction afterwards. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Deposit cash or cheque at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branches nationwide
- Online fund transfer thru BPI Express Online and other bank’s online facility
- Mobile payment app GCash and PayMaya using the bank transfer feature
- Credit card via PayPal. Participants will shoulder Paypal fees of 4.4% + 15 PHP. Please expect the payment instruction to be sent to your email.
A scanned copy of Official Receipt will be emailed within 48 hours after receipt of payment.