Project Management Fundamentals Online Training | July 2020
July 17 @ 9:00 am - July 18 @ 5:00 pm
Real Project Management* Fundamentals Course (2-day Online Training Workshop)
*Based on Project Management Institute (PMI®) Standards
Lead projects to success. Learn the best practices in managing projects.
Designed for new and aspiring project managers who want to get a good start in leading successful projects. In this interactive training workshop, you will learn the few essential tools every project manager should master. Acquire the techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close a project. The course content is aligned to “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)”, the global standard in project management. Facilitated by certified Project Management Professional® (PMP®) with more than 20 years of experience leading high-stake and complex projects.
Who should attend?
Professionals in any discipline who work on projects in the private or public sectors, or those who want to pursue a career in project management.
What you will learn?
Learn the techniques and best practices to get you started in the fast-growing project management profession. The Project Management Institute estimates an annual growth rate of 1.5 million new project management job openings worldwide.
- Understand how stakeholders influence projects
- Develop requirements necessary to define project scope
- Create a list of tasks necessary to accomplish the scope
- Create effective communication plans
- Define the total project scope with the use of a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Estimate how long the whole project will take
- Arrange the project work in the required sequence
- Understand what is the critical path
- Identify and proactively manage risks
- Manage project resources effectively
- Learn how adapt to changes that may impact your plans
- Develop effective project reporting
- Bring the project to an orderly close
What topics will be covered?
We have a streamlined curriculum developed by practitioners and our expert advisory team.
- The Project Management Principles
- Project Stakeholders
- Starting a Project
- The Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule Estimating Tips
- Network Diagramming and Critical Path Method
- Managing Project Risks
- Communication within the Project Environment
- Managing Your Stakeholders
- Monitoring and Closing Project Work
There are no prerequisites to this course.
Regular Rate: Php14,990.00
Payable until July 15, 2020.
Super Saver Promo: Php11,990.00
Save P3,000. Payable until June 19, 2020
Get 5 seats for only the price of 4!
Save Php14,990.00 Regular Rate applies. Payable until July 15, 2020
- 14 hours online training
- Course Certificate
- Project Management Fundamental tools, templates, and examples
Schedule and Time
July 17 & 18, 2020 (Friday & Saturday)
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please Register here.
We will be sending an email with payment instruction afterward. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Deposit cash or cheque at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branches nationwide
- Online fund transfer thru BPI Express Online and other bank’s online facility
- Mobile payment app GCash and PayMaya using the bank transfer feature
- Credit card via PayPal. Participants will shoulder Paypal fees of 4.4% + 15 PHP. Please expect the payment instruction to be sent to your email.
A scanned copy of Official Receipt will be emailed within 48 hours after receipt of payment.