What does it take to successfully deploy Lean Six Sigma in organizations and why does it matter? We asked Whitehall Certified Leaders, Ernesto Manuel Jr., Senior Managers for Operational Excellence at Asurion; Jeffrey Solis, Global Continuous Improvement Manager at Panalpina; Melvin John Dela Pena, Operations Excellence Manager at a technology company; and Christeen Cereno, Credit Card Excellence Leader at Home Credit Philippines.
The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) 2018 Annual Labor and Employment Status reports a total of 41.2 million employed persons in the country as of December 2018.
In a few months time, more students will be graduating and joining the nation’s workforce numbers. With such a vast number of workforce, how do you stay competitive in the job market? How do you make sure your resume stands out? What is your value-add to your company? There are a number of things you could do to boost your resume. But one tried and tested way is to have a Lean Six Sigma (LSS) certification. How can an LSS certification boost your resume and advance your career?
Click here to know more about the journey of one of our Certified LSS Green Belt.
June 3, 2022 @ 1:00 pm – July 9, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB) ProgramA Black Belt is an experienced business process improvement practitioner. They have demonstrated capability to deliver tangible business results. Black Belts lead cross-functional projects and has mastery of the Lean Six Sigma framework.
What’s unique with Whitehall’s program?
- Emphasis on project-based learning. More actual and on-the-job practice. Less academic and theoretical treatment of the subject.
- Grounded on the universal principles of leading change, innovation and sound project management practices.
- Facilitated by ASQ Certified Master Black Belt with experience in deploying Lean Six Sigma in Fortune 500 companies.
- Designated and tested by seasoned practitioners with more than 100 years of combined professional experience with a single focus – to enhance the chance of success for the aspiring Black Belt candidate.
Course ContentLeading Change – Increase the acceptance of the change
- Evaluate the impact
- Create the change strategy
- Develop a change management plan
- Implement the Plan
- Evaluate outcomes and document lessons learned
- *Tips and tricks in leading change
- Identify and select cross-functional process improvement projects
- Quantify business benefits
- Construct a value stream map
- Analyze stakeholder requirements
- Define the communication plan
- *Tips and tricks in Define phase
- Establish statistical data collection
- Assess process stability
- Perform capability analysis
- *Tips and tricks in Measure phase
- Perform root cause analysis
- Validate root cause using statistical tests
- *Tips and tricks in Analyze phase
- Use creativity techniques in identifying solutions
- Prepare and execute a test plan
- Identify risks and define actions
- Compare performance before and after the change
- *Tips and tricks in Improve phase
- Implement a monitoring and response plan
- Establish a visual management system
- *Tips and tricks in Control phase
- Total of 48 training contact hours
- Up to 8 hours of personalized coaching
- Training and coaching by ASQ Certified Master Black Belt
- Tools, templates and real project examples
- Access to Whitehall’s resources (e-classroom, alumni group and publications)
- Front-line and middle-level managers who drive process improvement
- Business executives and owners who want to deliver tangible financial benefits
- Professional who aspire to level up their careers and prepare for future growth
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training from a credible institution.
- Complete a cross-functional business process improvement project
- Present the completed project to Whitehall’s panel of consultants for evaluation
- Upon successful review, the candidate shall be awarded a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt credential
Computing RequirementsQI Macro® is the statistical software to be used. A trial version may be downloaded at https://www.qimacros.com/trial/30-day/
ᐧLearning InvestmentRegular Rate: Php41,990.00 Payable until June 02, 2022 only. Green Belt Alumni Rate: Php29,990.00 Save Php12,000.00 Payable until June 01, 2022 only. Installment Plan – Green Belt Alumni Rate Pay Php15,990.00 until June 01, 2022 Pay Php14,000.00 until July 01, 2022 Group Rate Promo: Get 5 seats for only the price of 4! Save P41,990.00. Regular Rate applies. Payable until June 02, 2022
Note: Installment Plan is only available to Individual and Personal-funded
ScheduleJune 03, 04, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, July 01, 02, 08, 09 | Fridays & Saturdays | 1:00PM-5:00PM | 48 hours
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please [Register here]We will be issuing an invoice with payment instruction afterwards. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Deposit cash or cheque at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branches nationwide
- Online fund transfer thru BPI Express Online and other bank’s online facility
- Mobile payment app GCash and PayMaya using the bank transfer feature
- Credit card via PayPal. Participants will shoulder Paypal fees of 4.4% + 15 PHP. Please expect the payment instruction to be sent to your email.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is the key change agent for the Six Sigma process – leading teams to organizational and financial improvement where it is needed most. They lead their own projects within a relatively narrow area. Green Belts may find themselves supporting a Black Belt in a large multi-functional project. Lean Six Sigma Green Belts are part-time project managers with functional knowledge of Six Sigma tools and methodology.
- Role of Green Belt to the success of LSS Deployment
- Walkthrough of DMAIC Phases, Objective, Tools and Techniques Organizer
- Show and Tell: Storyboard of successful projects
- Elements of Financial Validation
- Categories of LSS project benefits
- Financial Quantification Methods
- Build a business case and the project charter
- Capture the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Stakeholder Communication plan
- Kick-off project team
- Plan and execute the Statistical Data Collection
- Establish baseline performance – stability and capability
- Map the process
- Define process and result measures
- Identify potential sources of wastes using Gemba walks
- Analyze sources of common cause variations
- Identify Quick Wins
- Stratify the data using graphical tools
- Verify critical factors in common cause variations
- Generate solutions using creativity tools
- Prioritize and test the proposed solutions
- Validate improvement
- Implement proven solutions
- Implement the new standard
- Define a control plan
- Engage team members towards continuing excellence
Anyone who is passionate about process improvement.
- Complete a department-wide process or quality improvement project using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology
- Document the project from beginning to end, and then present to Whitehall’s Panel of Master Black Belts for evaluation
- Upon successful review, the trainee shall be awarded a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
Note: Candidates should complete their projects within a maximum of 12 months after the training.
- Ten (10) hours of personalized project coaching. Schedule to be arranged between candidate and Whitehall consultant.
- Green Belt project tool kit
- Soft copy of templates
- Examples of completed projects
- Excel version of common statistical tools
- Access to the Whitehall alumni group to network with like-minded professionals.