LSS Greenbelt on Oct 4,11,18,19,25 & 26 Hybrid
As the business landscape grows more competitive, there’s an amplified need for robust process improvement methodologies. Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training offers an in-depth look into advanced techniques and tools that can drive significant operational enhancements. This course is spread over eight sessions to ensure a comprehensive understanding and hands-on experience, combined with case studies and real-world examples.
Professionals participating will master the art of reducing process variations, eliminating waste, and ensuring consistent quality, all through the meticulous DMAIC model. They’ll be introduced to a plethora of Lean Six Sigma tools, giving them the confidence to spearhead significant process improvement projects.
By the end of the training event, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles and values of Lean Six Sigma.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve business processes.
- Use DMAIC for structured problem-solving and process improvement.
- Employ various Lean Six Sigma tools for data collection and analysis.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Understand the origins and principles of Lean and Six Sigma
- Describe the importance of Lean Six Sigma as an organizational strategy
- Identify the different roles and responsibilities
- Describe the different phases of the DMAIC process improvement model.
- Define Phase – Set-up the right projects right
- Project Charter
- VOC ➡️ CTQ Translation
- SIPOC Diagram
- RACI Matrix
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Financial Benefit Estimation
- Measure Phase – Quantify the current performance
- Comprehensive Data Collection Plan
- Data Summarization (Basic Stats)
- Data Visualization (Trend, Pareto, Histogram, Box Plot)
- Sampling Techniques
- Hypothesis testing
- Analyze – Validate the sources of wastes and variations
- Swimlane Mapping
- Identifying the 8 Wastes
- Quick Wins & Targeted Lean Solutions
- Cause & Effect Analysis
- Root Cause Verification with Trend, Pareto, Box Plot, Scatter Plot
- Simple Linear Regression Application
- Improve – Achieve breakthrough performance level
- Impact vs. Effort Matrix
- Detailed Implementation Plan
- FMEA Application
- Visual Management System with Interactive Excel Dashboard
- Comparative Before & After Analysis
- Control – Sustain the gains
- Control Chart (Variable Data and Attribute)
- Workflow Standardization
- Monitoring & Response Plan
- Benefits Realization Strategy
The training will be delivered using the following:
- Interactive Lectures: To present theories, principles, and practices related to Lean Six Sigma.
- Hands-on Exercises: To provide practical experience in applying Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Group Discussions: To promote exchange of ideas and experiences.
- Case Studies: To demonstrate practical applications of Lean Six Sigma in real-world contexts.
- Q&A Sessions: To clarify any doubts or questions that participants may have.
Duration: 90-day program
The estimated duration to complete a Green Belt project and earn the certification is 90 days* from the start of the training. All throughout the program, candidates will have access to training resources, project coaching, and support from Whitehall consultant. (Actual results may vary)
Green Belt SKILL-UP Kit includes:
- Total of 32 training contact hours
- Up to 5 hours of personalized coaching
- Training and coaching by Certified Black Belt
- Tools, templates, and examples
- Access to Whitehall’s resources (alumni group, whitepapers, and publications)
- Front-line and middle-level managers who drive process improvement
- Business executives and owners who want to deliver tangible financial benefits
- Professionals who aspire to level up their careers and prepare for future growth
Complete a business process improvement project within your department or function. Present the completed project to Whitehall’s panel of consultants for evaluation. Upon successful review, the candidate shall be awarded a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt credential
Participants should have Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint installed on their laptop or desktop. Participants should be familiar with the use of the software.
Please send us an email or click the BOOK EVENT below to register. Should you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Regular Rate: Php 39,990.00
Payable until October 03, 2024 only.
WH Yellow Belt Alumni Rate: Php29,990
We accept payments via BPI bank and should be made in favor of Whitehall Bradford Management Consulting, Inc. and must be deposited at any branch of Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) with Account # 4141-0002-55
Participants who successfully complete the training will be awarded a certificate of completion.
The training package includes access to all training materials, interactive sessions, case studies, and post-training resources. As some sessions will be virtual event via Zoom, we recommend a stable internet connection for the best experience.